Guideline for authors
- Files must be in Word (.doc) and (.docx) or OpenOffice format. Do not send files in PDF format.
- Articles published in Nomopolis are normally not longer than 7500 words, including notes and bibliography.
- Times, size 12, justified, an indent at the beginning of each paragraph.
- No separation between paragraphs
I. FIRST LEVEL
A. Second level
Third level with italics
Short quotations should be included in the text.
Quotations longer than 3 lines should be written as a separate paragraph:
- Line feed before and after
- 1cm indentation to the left and right
The format of the quotations is the same as the regular text (no italics).
The format of the bibliographic references follow the ASA style:
Notes de bas de page
According to the ASA style, references to authors are made in brackets in the text.
Footnotes are advised to be used sparingly and only for specific clarifications.
The foonote callout is placed before the punctuation mark.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.